RULES FOR THE PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS
All participants in the congress are requested to comply with the following rules for writing and sending the full text of their contribution.
EXTENSION OF THE COMPLETE TEXT:
Maximum 12 pages (attachments and bibliography not included).
– Margin: upper and lower: 2.5 cm; left and right: 2.5 cm.
– Without page numbering.
– Source: Times New Roman, size 12.
– Line spacing (line spacing): 1.0 (single).
– Paragraph format: justified alignment.
– Sangria: 1 cm in first line of paragraph.
– Do not add space between paragraphs of the same style.
– Font: Times New Roman, size 14, in bold and lowercase letters.
– Alignment: centered on the page.
– Font: Times New Roman, size 11, and in lowercase letters.
– Alignment: to the right.
– Indicate the name of the first author in the following way: First Name Last Name, and in the next line, the entity or body to which it belongs. Repeat the process for the rest of the authors.
– Include in the text a summary of no more than 8 lines, an introduction, the text body and finally the bibliographical references. Attachments may be added at the end if desired.
– After the sections and subsections, it will be avoided to include a point at the end of them.
– Only the sections will be numbered (introduction, bibliographical references and annexes will not).
– The sections and sub-sections will follow the Arabic numerals. Example:
– Font title section: Times New Roman, size 12, uppercase and bold.
– Subtitle title font: Times New Roman, size 12, lowercase and bold.
FORMAT OF TABLES AND GRAPHICS:
-The figures, photographs and tables should be in an attached document with the maximum resolution, being referenced its position in the text.
– The titles of the tables, graphs and images must be placed under them.
– Title font: Times New Roman, size 10.
– The tables, graphs and images should be numbered with Arabic numerals.
QUOTES IN THE BODY OF TEXT:
-When the textual quotes are more than three lines, they must go in a separate paragraph with indentation of 2 cm and Times font, size 10.
-All textual citations must have a page number: (Last name, year of publication: pg) or Last name (year of publication: pg). Ex. (Guba, 1983: 40) or Guba (1983: 40).
-References to authors within the text body: (Last name, publication year: pg optional) or Last name (publication year: pg optional). Footnotes: will be used only in case of clarification or qualification of the main text. Letter Times New Roman, size 9.
BIBLIOGRAPHY REFERENCE FORMAT:
– Only references cited in the text body will be included.
– The bibliographical references will be written following the regulations of the APA. You can find a summary of the complete regulations (Spanish version) here. The committee of the VI congress requests the following changes with respect to the indicated in said document:
- Chapter of the book
- The book chapters will be referenced as follows: the title of the chapter will be without italics and quotation marks and the title of the book in italics.
Guba, Egon G. (1983). “Criteria of credibility in naturalistic inquiry”. In José Gimeno Sacristán and Ángel Pérez Gómez (Comps.), Teaching: his theory and practice (pp. 148-165). Madrid: Akal.
- When the author signs with his two surnames, they will be included in the citation or bibliographic reference.